BlistAssist - McKesson Canada
A revolutionary approach to improving the manual preparation and verification of medication blister cards through a software-driven solution. A simple and cost-effective solution that ensures accurate preparation while reducing errors.
• Streamlines manual preparation using light-guided technology
• Reduces verification time by up to 70%
• Improves accuracy with barcode scanning
• Offers full traceability throughout the process
• Tracks lot numbers and expiry dates
A Brief Overview
Get in touch with our team to learn what the technology can do for you!
SEND AN EMAIL
HOW CAN BLISTASSIST HELP YOUR PHARMACY?
How Can BlistAssist Help Your Pharmacy?
''After only one month of use, BlistAssist has increased our productivity. Blister cards are prepared more efficiently, verification is much quicker, and I can rest assured that errors are detected and corrected before the cards leave the pharmacy.''
– Suzie Rousseau, Pharmacist & Owner, PROXIM, QC
“In my personal dispensary, it is not uncommon for patients on blister packs to be on 10 to 15 different medicaments. Being a pharmacist, it can be quite cumbersome to check them all and it is quite prone to error. We don’t have to physically be there to check the packs, we are able to remotely visually verify them using any electronic device with web access such as an iPad or a computer. It frees up considerably pharmacist’s time.”
- Jarron Yee, Pharmacist and Owner, Medicine Shoppe, SK